January was a slow month compared to December. We are getting into a groove for daily life.
- The kids started school! Yay!
- Matt spent five days in NYC for a trade show.
- We made the last furniture purchases for the house (chair for reception room & wardrobes for bedroom).
- Holly walked 58 miles since the kids started school on January 13th. Can't wait to see what February brings.
- It rained for 27 of 31 days in January. The average rainfall is 8.1mm and January 2014 totaled 88.38mm. Imagine if that was snow Chicago friends!