'Ello, 'Ello! February is our three month mark in London.
|At the beautiful Buckingham Palace. The Queen wasn't home.|
- The kids had a week off for half-term break.
- Holly walked 58 miles (again) - way less than hoped due to a four-day homebound stint with a full-family flu. Pushing for 65 miles in March!
- Matt took a few work day trips to North England, but he was home every night.
- London logged 50.55mm of rain for the month. The average is 38mm.
- Our internet and DVR got installed! We've only waited since December. The kids are thrilled to have the Disney Channel back in rotation. I even missed Phineas & Ferb.
- Planning our first holiday out of England. We are having difficulty booking hotels since the entire country is vacationing at the same time, but I have full faith in Matt's hotel-booking skills.
- Oldest Kiddo finished the final Harry Potter book. She's ready to go on the Warner Brothers Studio Tour.
- Youngest Kiddo loves letters and sounds. He's always finding small words they learn at school in what we read at home.