|The kids at the TfL Acton Depot|
- Matt traveled back to the States (again) and got to see his parents and my parents. He came back with a few USA rations.
- Holly walked 102 miles (Wahoo!). I think I need some new trainers (tennis shoes).
- Attended parent-teacher conferences and the kids are doing superb!
- Oldest Kiddo joined the school choir and helps supervise the little kids at recess one day a week.
- Youngest Kiddo continues to prove that he is a klutz like his mother. We received our third "your child fell on the playground and bumped his head" letter since starting school in January.
- Holly got roped into playing in a small Netball tournament at the kids' school. It was a blast to play, and all cardio for the month was taken care of in that 90 minutes.
- We are making the rounds in our borough to "research" the best pubs with gardens. We've found two lovely ones. Next on the list is one with a garden and playground. It sounds like nirvana if you ask me.