We've hit the seven month mark in London
- We bought a grill! Of course it's a Weber that came all the way from Palatine, IL.
- Holly & Oldest Kiddo ran a Rainbow Loom bracelet stand at the school summer fair. It was tolerable once the Pimms were served to the adults.
- We are almost done planning a summer holiday - can't wait!
- A new family from the Chicago suburbs started at our school! We will celebrate the 4th of July together.
- We ventured to Windsor to tour the castle. The Queen was in residence during our visit, but she forgot to invite us to tea.
- Oldest Kiddo performed in a choir concert at the town hall with seven other schools. She has decided that she'd like to continue with clarinet lessons in the fall.