|Up a reeeeeaalllly big hill in Lisbon on the hottest day, ever|
- The family took a ten-day holiday to Lisbon & Barcelona. Watch for those posts soon; they are two gorgeous cities.
- We played tourist in our own city to get use out of our Historic Royal Palaces membership with trips to Kensington Palace, The Banqueting House, and Tower of London.
- We also made visits to The Royal Mews, The Museum of London, and a night outing in the gardens by Parliament to see the WWI centenary light display.
- Matt and Oldest Kiddo went to the theatre to see Let It Be.
- On the last day of the month we rented a car to go to Stonehenge. On the way we detoured to Highclere Castle (aka Downton Abbey) to have lunch on the South Lawn.
- A little school uniform shopping happened at the end of the month so the kiddos were ready for school in September!