Happy One Year in London!
|Us at the Tower Bridge|
- We made it to the one year mark on the 14th. Happy to say that one year in everyone is happy and healthy. We are so thankful for all that we've seen and done in this year.
- The kids had a half-term break at school. We spent the week touring far and wide around London.
- Holly picked poppies at The Tower of London.
- Thanksgiving was a non-event at our house. It was just Thursday in Britain; the kids had school and Matt worked. We made a big batch of baked ziti over that weekend so we could experience a food coma.
- Matt spent a few days back in 'Merica. He packed in visits with family, attended a colleague's wedding, and even squeezed in a bit of work. Of course he found time to stop at Trader Joe's and Target for some essentials. And by essentials I mean TJ's pumpkin bread mix and M&Ms.
- At the end of the month, Holly took a day trip to Paris with two mums from school. We took a 7:01 train from St. Pancras and a 10:15pm train back home. We walked, walked, ate, and walked.
- London is starting to look like Christmas. We took a Christmas lights walk on the last Saturday of the month. The different streets sure put on a good show.